Kohl’s is Ready for Black Friday with its Early Sales Ad
Kohl’s is winning at the Black Friday ad release game again. When it comes to this shopping holiday, every second counts and Kohl’s definitely knows it. The retailer was the first among competitors to release its Black Friday sales ad this Friday, November 1st. 64 pages of deals have all the information and all the deals to look forward to a month from now. The ad is available online and more than 100 deals are already live now through November 3rd.
Physical Kohl’s stores will open at 5 pm on Thanksgiving Day, which is when all the door busters will draw the crowds in, but a lot of spectacular deals will become available on Monday, November 25th, before the Thanksgiving.
Kohl’s is one of the most popular Black Friday destinations for families and it knows it. The retailer is very excited to inform customers about what to expect and help them make shopping plans for a successful Black Friday.
This year will see even more deals before Black Friday than ever before. The shopping season in 2019 is shorter than before, by 6 days, because Thanksgiving is so late this year, so the merchants are doing what they can to extend the best money-making days of the year for them.
Kohl’s will start its limited door busters online at 12 am CST on Thanksgiving Day. The in-store Black Friday will continue until 1 pm on November 29 and while supplies last online, giving customers plenty of time to shop ‘till they drop.
Will Kohl’s offer extra Kohl’s cash?
Yes, but this is not new – for a few years now customers were earning $15 for every $50 spent instead of regular $10. This deal is taking place on November 1st and November 25-29.
The Kohl’s Cash from November 1st can be redeemed on November 2-14. The Thanksgiving week’s Kohl’s Cash can be redeemed November 30-December 9.
What savings will be available November 1-30?
The 100 deals in stores and online during these three days will include discounts on clothing, shoes, electronics, and toys, pretty much what you would expect to be discounted for Black Friday.
There is an exclusive coupon AUTUMN20 with which you can save 20% now through November 6th. This deal does not include extra Kohl’s Cash, except for one day on November 1st.
Here are some more current offers:
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum - $299.99 and $90 Kohl’s Cash
- Jetson Element electric scooter - $199.99 and $60 Kohl’s Cash
- American Tourister 3-piece luggage set - $79.99 with 20% coupon and $15 Kohl’s Cash
Early Black Friday deals (November 25-29):
- Some LEGO sets are 30% off
- Ninja Foodi digital air fryer oven with sheet pan - $152.99 with 15% off coupon and $45 Kohl’s Cash
- Black Friday Flash Deals online for one day only November 25-27 – new deal this year
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer - $279.99 and $75 Kohl’s Cash
Black Friday door busters (November 28-29):
- 15% off coupon on select items
- Nintendo Switch console with case and charging station - $319.99 and $90 Kohl’s Cash
- Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 6-quart pressure cooker or Ace Nova blender - $67.99 with 15% coupon and $15 Kohl’s Cash
- FitBit Versa LITE Edition smartwatch or Charge 3 Advanced fitness tracker - $99.99 and $30 Kohl’s Cash
Will Kohl’s have any fun events for families?
Kohl’s is bringing more fun for the little ones to its stores with Santa’s visits on select Sundays in November and December nationwide. The visits will take place between 1 pm and 3 pm, during which kids will get free photos and free small gifts. Call your local store to find out more details, but reserve November 3 and 24 and December 8 and 15 for some Santa time at Kohl’s.
If you want to take full advantage of Kohl’s deals, don’t forget to redeem Kohl’s Cash before it expires. Also use the loyalty program Yes2You Rewards for collecting points and extra coupons while shopping. Finally, avoid shipping charges and buy more than $75 worth of stuff or order online and get it shipped to your store or pick it up yourself for free.