The Most Used Coupon as of Aug 21, 2019
New! Clearance! Get up to 70% OFF New Markdowns at Kohl's
Free Shipping! Get Free Shipping with $75 Purchase at Kohl's
New! Get up to 50% OFF Back to School Favorites at Kohl's
- Free Shipping: 1
- Online Sales: 3
- Total Number of Coupons: 3
Unbeatable Kohl’s Shopping Hacks
Kohl’s is a treasure trove for all savvy shoppers on a budget. You can easily get 60% off your purchase if you will use the coupons and discounts smart. Let us help with some great shopping hacks:
- Spend $48 to get $10 in Kohl’s Cash. Even though the coupon says that you have to spend $50, the official store policy states that $48 is enough. Make sure you reach $48 after all the applicable discounts are applied and before tax.
- The best time to shop is between 3 pm on Fridays and 1 pm on Saturdays. This way both the night owls and the early birds will get extra savings of 10-25% online and in store. This deal happens a couple of times per month and will be advertised online and local paper.
- Look for a square in the upper right corner on the LCD price tag. This square means that the item will not get any more discounted.
- Always read code signs in the upper right corner of the LCD tag. BB means Bonus Buy, BGH – buy one, get one half off, PP – product placement (sales price is fixed), S – sale for 1-2 weeks.
- You can price-match in store only. Once you get the price you want, you can still use 15% off coupon on the lower price.
- If the price drops further after you purchase something within 14 days, you can get a partial refund at the service desk or by calling the customer service line. All the coupons you used on the original purchase have to still be valid to be applicable again. Kohl’s doesn’t price-match clearance items.
- You can stack up to 4 coupons per purchase. Don’t ever shop at Kohl’s without coupons. You can stack them in different ways: one sitewide + three Kohl’s Cash or one sitewide + two department specific + Kohl’s Cash.
- If you forget to bring a coupon, you can still use it after the purchase. All you have to do is email customer service your order number and a coupon code. You will receive credit to the payment method used during purchase. You can bring the receipt and coupons to the service desk in store.
- If you sign up for free Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards program, you will always get one point for each dollar spent and $5 for 100 points. It’s like 5% cash back when you shop.
- This is how Kohl’s applies your stacked coupons: department-specific dollar-off, then percent-off Kohl’s coupon codes, next dollar-off like Kohl’s cash or Yes2Yu rewards will be subtracted, and last only one site-wide percent-off coupon will be used.
- You can buy anything and everything at the Kohl’s kiosk in the store and ship the items anywhere for free. Be aware that the kiosk might be slow and you might need help from a sales associate.
- Kohl’s Wi-Fi offers an in-store coupon and points. If you order in the store through Kohl’s app, you will always get free shipping.
- With so many available coupons you should always get at least 60% off retail price.
- Get Kohl’s credit card if you spend more than $200 each year. You will be saving about 20% off all of your purchases with this credit card. You will be getting exclusive coupons at least once a month. They are also stackable with other coupons.
- You should pay off the credit card at the register to avoid late fees. Use cash or write a check.
- Some items are not eligible for promotions and coupons, so don’t buy them at Kohl’s. These include electronics, Nike products, and NutriBullet.
- The best deals often are on apparel brands like Carter’s, Disney, Fila, Columbia, and Dockers. Kitchen appliances are also greatly discounted. Look for KitchenAid, Nutri Ninja, and Dyson.
- You can join Kohl’s email list and get 15% off, text SAVE07 to 56457to get 15% off, or apply for Kohl’s charge card to get 20% off. Savings are virtually endless!
- Use Kohl’s app to keep your discounts and Kohl’s Cash organized. You can scan physical coupons to the app, find coupons, and keep track of your Yes2You rewards points.
- Make sure you send in your post-purchase mail-in rebates to get even more dollars off. This can give you $40-$50 in savings and can come as prepaid Visa cards, cash back, or future purchase credits.
- Always check Kohl’s clearance stands. The discounts there can be 60, 70, 80, and even 90%.
- Kohl’s coupons can be used even on clearance prices, so use it all to maximize your savings.
- Kohl’s don’t have any time restrictions for returns. You can get cash back up to 12 months after the purchase and in-store credit after that. It’s hard to beat.
- If you return an item, all the Kohl’s Cash that you earned on that item will be deducted from the partial return.
- If you use any credit card to pay for your purchases, the information will be stored in the database for a year, so even if you lose the receipt, you will still be able to return your items.
- You can get extra money off if you use discounted Kohl’s gift cards that you can by online at Gift Card Granny. That’s 8-13% discount right there!
- Seniors have Wednesdays dedicated to them and should definitely visit then. All 55 and older shopper will get 15% discount in store every Wednesday.
- Create a registry at Kohl’s and enjoy 10% off on the amount of gifts you receive. This means that if you get $600 in gifts, you will also get $60 Kohl’s Cash to spend on whatever you want.
- Once your wedding or baby registry ends, you will get 15% off the remaining items for 3 months as long as at least one gift was purchased.
Kohl's is a leading family- and value-oriented department store featuring nationally recognized brand-name merchandise. The second largest U.S. department store company by retail sales in 2011, Kohl's offers quality exclusive and national brand merchandise in a convenient, friendly and exciting environment. Kohl's stores sell a wide-ranged collection of first-rate goods, including apparel, shoes, and accessories for women, children and men, jewelry, beauty, kitchen & dining, bed & bath, furniture and home décor, as well as such home products as small electronics, kitchen electrics, electric shavers, toothbrushes, vacuums & floor care, bedding, toys, and luggage, all at the best prices. Kohl's exclusive lines feature Candie's, Chaps by Ralph Lauren, Simply Vera Vera Wang, Elle Contemporary Collection, American Beauty, Tony Hawk Apparel, and many others. Some of Kohl's national brands include Nike, Haggar, Dockers, Gloria Vanderbilt, Columbia Sportswear, Carter's, Reebok, Adidas, Champion, Jockey, Asics, Lee and Levi's. Enjoy great savings when using Kohl's Coupons and get discount and free shipping.