Kohl’s is Ready for Black Friday with its Early Sales Ad
Kohl’s is winning at the Black Friday ad release game again. When it comes to this shopping holiday, every second counts and Kohl’s definitely knows it. The retailer was the first among competitors to release its Black Friday sales ad this Friday, November 1st. 64 pages of deals have all the information and all the deals to look forward to a month from now. The ad is available online and more than 100 deals are already live now through November 3rd.
Physical Kohl’s stores will open at 5 pm on Thanksgiving Day, which is when all the door busters will draw the crowds in, but a lot of spectacular deals will become available on Monday, November 25th, before the Thanksgiving.
Kohl’s is one of the most popular Black Friday destinations for families and it knows it. The retailer is very excited to inform customers about what to expect and help them make shopping plans for a successful Black Friday.
This year will see even more deals before Black Friday than ever before. The shopping season in 2019 is shorter than before, by 6 days, because Thanksgiving is so late this year, so the merchants are doing what they can to extend the best money-making days of the year for them.
Kohl’s will start its limited door busters online at 12 am CST on Thanksgiving Day. The in-store Black Friday will continue until 1 pm on November 29 and while supplies last online, giving customers plenty of time to shop ‘till they drop.
Will Kohl’s offer extra Kohl’s cash?
Yes, but this is not new – for a few years now customers were earning $15 for every $50 spent instead of regular $10. This deal is taking place on November 1st and November 25-29.
The Kohl’s Cash from November 1st can be redeemed on November 2-14. The Thanksgiving week’s Kohl’s Cash can be redeemed November 30-December 9.
What savings will be available November 1-30?
The 100 deals in stores and online during these three days will include discounts on clothing, shoes, electronics, and toys, pretty much what you would expect to be discounted for Black Friday.
There is an exclusive coupon AUTUMN20 with which you can save 20% now through November 6th. This deal does not include extra Kohl’s Cash, except for one day on November 1st.
Here are some more current offers:
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum - $299.99 and $90 Kohl’s Cash
- Jetson Element electric scooter - $199.99 and $60 Kohl’s Cash
- American Tourister 3-piece luggage set - $79.99 with 20% coupon and $15 Kohl’s Cash
Early Black Friday deals (November 25-29):
- Some LEGO sets are 30% off
- Ninja Foodi digital air fryer oven with sheet pan - $152.99 with 15% off coupon and $45 Kohl’s Cash
- Black Friday Flash Deals online for one day only November 25-27 – new deal this year
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer - $279.99 and $75 Kohl’s Cash
Black Friday door busters (November 28-29):
- 15% off coupon on select items
- Nintendo Switch console with case and charging station - $319.99 and $90 Kohl’s Cash
- Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 6-quart pressure cooker or Ace Nova blender - $67.99 with 15% coupon and $15 Kohl’s Cash
- FitBit Versa LITE Edition smartwatch or Charge 3 Advanced fitness tracker - $99.99 and $30 Kohl’s Cash
Will Kohl’s have any fun events for families?
Kohl’s is bringing more fun for the little ones to its stores with Santa’s visits on select Sundays in November and December nationwide. The visits will take place between 1 pm and 3 pm, during which kids will get free photos and free small gifts. Call your local store to find out more details, but reserve November 3 and 24 and December 8 and 15 for some Santa time at Kohl’s.
If you want to take full advantage of Kohl’s deals, don’t forget to redeem Kohl’s Cash before it expires. Also use the loyalty program Yes2You Rewards for collecting points and extra coupons while shopping. Finally, avoid shipping charges and buy more than $75 worth of stuff or order online and get it shipped to your store or pick it up yourself for free.
Unbeatable Kohl’s Shopping Hacks
Kohl’s is a treasure trove for all savvy shoppers on a budget. You can easily get 60% off your purchase if you will use the coupons and discounts smart. Let us help with some great shopping hacks:
- Spend $48 to get $10 in Kohl’s Cash. Even though the coupon says that you have to spend $50, the official store policy states that $48 is enough. Make sure you reach $48 after all the applicable discounts are applied and before tax.
- The best time to shop is between 3 pm on Fridays and 1 pm on Saturdays. This way both the night owls and the early birds will get extra savings of 10-25% online and in store. This deal happens a couple of times per month and will be advertised online and local paper.
- Look for a square in the upper right corner on the LCD price tag. This square means that the item will not get any more discounted.
- Always read code signs in the upper right corner of the LCD tag. BB means Bonus Buy, BGH – buy one, get one half off, PP – product placement (sales price is fixed), S – sale for 1-2 weeks.
- You can price-match in store only. Once you get the price you want, you can still use 15% off coupon on the lower price.
- If the price drops further after you purchase something within 14 days, you can get a partial refund at the service desk or by calling the customer service line. All the coupons you used on the original purchase have to still be valid to be applicable again. Kohl’s doesn’t price-match clearance items.
- You can stack up to 4 coupons per purchase. Don’t ever shop at Kohl’s without coupons. You can stack them in different ways: one sitewide + three Kohl’s Cash or one sitewide + two department specific + Kohl’s Cash.
- If you forget to bring a coupon, you can still use it after the purchase. All you have to do is email customer service your order number and a coupon code. You will receive credit to the payment method used during purchase. You can bring the receipt and coupons to the service desk in store.
- If you sign up for free Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards program, you will always get one point for each dollar spent and $5 for 100 points. It’s like 5% cash back when you shop.
- This is how Kohl’s applies your stacked coupons: department-specific dollar-off, then percent-off Kohl’s coupon codes, next dollar-off like Kohl’s cash or Yes2Yu rewards will be subtracted, and last only one site-wide percent-off coupon will be used.
- You can buy anything and everything at the Kohl’s kiosk in the store and ship the items anywhere for free. Be aware that the kiosk might be slow and you might need help from a sales associate.
- Kohl’s Wi-Fi offers an in-store coupon and points. If you order in the store through Kohl’s app, you will always get free shipping.
- With so many available coupons you should always get at least 60% off retail price.
- Get Kohl’s credit card if you spend more than $200 each year. You will be saving about 20% off all of your purchases with this credit card. You will be getting exclusive coupons at least once a month. They are also stackable with other coupons.
- You should pay off the credit card at the register to avoid late fees. Use cash or write a check.
- Some items are not eligible for promotions and coupons, so don’t buy them at Kohl’s. These include electronics, Nike products, and NutriBullet.
- The best deals often are on apparel brands like Carter’s, Disney, Fila, Columbia, and Dockers. Kitchen appliances are also greatly discounted. Look for KitchenAid, Nutri Ninja, and Dyson.
- You can join Kohl’s email list and get 15% off, text SAVE07 to 56457to get 15% off, or apply for Kohl’s charge card to get 20% off. Savings are virtually endless!
- Use Kohl’s app to keep your discounts and Kohl’s Cash organized. You can scan physical coupons to the app, find coupons, and keep track of your Yes2You rewards points.
- Make sure you send in your post-purchase mail-in rebates to get even more dollars off. This can give you $40-$50 in savings and can come as prepaid Visa cards, cash back, or future purchase credits.
- Always check Kohl’s clearance stands. The discounts there can be 60, 70, 80, and even 90%.
- Kohl’s coupons can be used even on clearance prices, so use it all to maximize your savings.
- Kohl’s don’t have any time restrictions for returns. You can get cash back up to 12 months after the purchase and in-store credit after that. It’s hard to beat.
- If you return an item, all the Kohl’s Cash that you earned on that item will be deducted from the partial return.
- If you use any credit card to pay for your purchases, the information will be stored in the database for a year, so even if you lose the receipt, you will still be able to return your items.
- You can get extra money off if you use discounted Kohl’s gift cards that you can by online at Gift Card Granny. That’s 8-13% discount right there!
- Seniors have Wednesdays dedicated to them and should definitely visit then. All 55 and older shopper will get 15% discount in store every Wednesday.
- Create a registry at Kohl’s and enjoy 10% off on the amount of gifts you receive. This means that if you get $600 in gifts, you will also get $60 Kohl’s Cash to spend on whatever you want.
- Once your wedding or baby registry ends, you will get 15% off the remaining items for 3 months as long as at least one gift was purchased.